Wednesday, August 11, 2010

Just don't know!

I know there are a few that read my blog. But since I came back from camp, I've had so many questions that keep popping up in my head, What do I write about? Does anyone read my blog? Am I just writing this blog to get things off my chest?  Am I ever going to find the one that will complete me? The one that knows me inside and out, the one that will hold me accountable to my words and my actions? I have ads posted anywhere and everywhere that I can possibly imagine, but being a bigger guy and in my mid 30's just doesn't seem to help my cause. How long will it take? I just have so many questions that I don't have a single answer to! I keep being told by my friends that are in the scene to give it time, that it will happen when its supposed to, but I guess my question is will it, my roommate has been looking for many years, he talks to lots of people and it seems that its just a fantasy, I'm tired of the fantasy, I really want it to be a reality. I just don't know!

No comments:

Post a Comment