Tuesday, June 29, 2010

Who am I?

OK, I know its strange to make 2 post in a single day, seems that I would reserve this post for another day, but I have so much on my mind that I've been wanting to talk about for so long.

First of all, I still haven't come out of the closet to my family, they are strong believers in the bible and strong christians and I'm really afraid of what their reaction will be. Its only been 3 years that I came out to friends and decided that I was tired of lying to myself about who I really am. I did the girlfriend thing all through high school and college, I guess more to make my parents happy than to make myself happy. My mom has said she would still love and accept me if I was gay but I really don't know if thats the truth or not.

Second, Being involved in the BDSM lifestyle isn't accepting with my parents either. They found out about my spanking fetish once and made me go to a Christian counselor to talk about my problems and that its not necessary for one to hit or be hit to be loved. They will never understand why I love this lifestyle and I never expect them to understand it.

I love the thought about being submissive to another man, its what I have wanted for the longest time. I can hear some people say well there are lots of Doms/Masters out there. I know this, but it has to be special, I just don't want someone that I meet online and have an online Master, for those of you who have chosen this route that is good for you, but in my personal opinion I find it completely stupid. Doesn't make any sense to me! I want a Master that is real, that I can touch, that I can feel, that will get inside my head, that will learn the ins and outs of me as a person, someone that knows me better than I know myself.

This blog is about:
  1. How I have been searching for that one special Master, that one special person that calls me his and that I can call mine. Someone that will push me to my limits almost to the point of breaking, to the edge.
  2. About my past experiences that I've had whether they have been good or bad. I've learned lost of my journey so far and want to share it.
  3. What I hope to gain in the future

2 comments: