Tuesday, June 29, 2010

That Feeling

I know that I'm supposed to use this space to write down my feelings, but I'm not sure if this is the right way to go about this. Just thinking about talking about this brings feelings of apprehension.

Ever have a feeling, a deep down feeling every time that you talk to someone or think about someone.  Your heart skips a beat, tears well up in your eyes and you can't wait to see that person, talk to that person. Even if its only for a brief few moments in a given day, it gives you something to look forward to day in and day out.

There are only a few people in my life that cause this to happen, I think one of them knows that it happens, but the other doesn't realize the way that I feel.  I'm not going to give names, because I don't think its appropriate. But as I love to say, Only time will tell what happens!

No comments:

Post a Comment