Tuesday, June 29, 2010

The beginning

I've been wanting to start a blog for the longest time, but I really have been aprhensive about the whole thing. What do I write about, do I share stories, do I talk about personal experiences? I guess I would say Yes to all of the above.

I'm sure many of you that are reading this are asking yourselves what is he rambling on and on about, what is this blog about? Well, this blog is about my personal journey, about how I've come to figure out who I am, what I am and what I want to become and do with my life.

Hopefully, I can intrigue you enough to stick around as I try and write this all down, I can't say that it will be the most interesting thing you have ever read but hopefully it will let you know more about who I am as a person.

My name is Ryan aka LilTigger, I'm a 34yo gay male that is into the BDSM lifestyle. That in a quick sentence is who I am.

No comments:

Post a Comment