Tuesday, June 29, 2010

Previous Experiences

I've shared with some of my closer friends some of the experiences that I've had in the past in the BDSM lifestyle, some of them have been wonderful, some of them have been down right scary, as I write more of this blog I will try and share more of them.

The one that I really want to share is what truly got me into learning and knowing what and who I am. When I first started like so many others, I thought I was a top, at the time I thought I was straight as well and mostly played with women, I did have the chance to play on very rare occasions with other men. But, anyway on to my first experience as a bottom...This took place back when I lived in Atlanta, Ga there was a local Dungeon called PEP (People Exchanging Power) it was run by the Lovely Lady D. It was her birthday, I'm not going to even say what year it was or how old she was! (Because I can't remember) She was accepting birthday spankings, which means that she was going to spank you for her birthday and not someone spanking her.  Well, I decided to submit to her and take her spanking even though I was a Dom, well, I dropped my pants and underwear and went across her knee, If I remember right she was using a paddle to spank with, she got close to her age and asked me how many more to get to her age, well, I took that and added 20 years to it, she laughed, and so did I. But then I cried when she told me that we were going to start from 0 and work are way to the age that I specified. We got to that age and then she asked me again how old she was, I told her the correct age to try and stop the spanks, well, it didn't stop there, we went back to 0 one more time and went to her correct age.
  After this wonderful experience, I was hooked and have been searching ever since then to find someone that could take me back to this level.

No comments:

Post a Comment