Thursday, July 22, 2010

Camp Red Tails, Part 2!

I just want to make a side note before I really begin this post, I met so many great people at camp that if I don't somehow include you in my post, I'm sorry. I've been trying to go day by day,but I've since learned instead of going that way, that I should just focus on the stuff that I can remember.

well, lets see, I guess I'll just give some highlights and low points on the rest of the days.

SirP and I hit it off really well, we have lots in common, tv shows, movies, like and dislikes, but I did something rather stupid with SirP, I decided I wanted another coke one morning, and I left SirP sitting with my Tigger coffee mug, he expected me to return and I never did.  I got busy talking to someone on the porch, he came up behind me, whispered in my ear, that we were still going to play 10 with 10, but that I had also earned a punishment spanking as well. (I haven't been punished since I was a child.) I thought the 10 with 10 was going to be awful and that I was going to end up with one well punished backside, well, it wasn't as bad as I had made it up in my mind. But, my punishment, which happened on Monday was awful, there were 3 different parts to it, the first part wasn't so bad, it still hurt like the dickens but I think the worst part was being made to kneel and wait for the 2nd part to start, I actually broke down and cried. It was a good thing, I hadn't cried while being punished since I was a child so it was good. After a good cry, SirP came and got me, and gave me a hug and asked if I was crying, I said Yes Sir, he asked why and I said that I was upset because I let him down, he said that he was touched by the gesture and we started the 2nd part of my punishment, my backside was sore, red and welted by the time we were done, we then went up to the Ice Cream social and sat, he told me that there was one portion left of my punishment and that I was supposed to get him before I went to bed, after sitting there and talking to him, I told him that I was getting tired and could we finish the spanking, Please. So we went back down to the woodshed and I had to choose one instrument, he chose one and another set was his hand, which he made me count out the strokes in Espanol. After this punishment, I gave him a big hug, told him thank you and scurried off to bed.

Another thing that I love when it comes down to Spanking type play, I love being flogged, I know if your just coming across this blog, I'm sure your asking yourself, how can he loved to be flogged? Its so comforting, sending me flying into a strong headspace. I had 2 different chances to be flogged, one I've already described and this was the second time, I've already mentioned SirJ and another time that we played, but this time he agreed to flog me and to use a single tail (only my 2nd time doing so). He had setup some rope that was hung over one of the boards at the top of the woodshed(can't think of its name), it was a comfortable position to be in, he then started off slowly, and worked up to a faster pace and to stronger types of floggers, one my back was well warmed, I think heard the familar sound, crack, crack, crack, every time I hear a single tail crack it send a chill down my spine.  I never count the number of strokes, but I know that I did quite well for only my 2nd time.

Another type of play I enjoy is being caned, it hurts but the hurt never last very long. I was caned I don't know how many times, but each time was a different experience, because each person that I played with used it in a different way.

One afternoon, as I was sitting on the pads in the woodshed, I was just trying to stay cool, Copper, one of the men in charge of  camp, was playing with some others, after he got done, I finally got up the nerve to ask him to play, I had seen him play with several others and saw how hard he spanks, I was excited but also quite nervous, he asked me what I prefer, leather or wood, I said I hate paddles, he said fine and started to get different straps out of his bag and setting them beside him, I then climbed up on the horse, after baring my butt, I had no idea what to expect, but I sure found out fast, he started off hard, slow, but hard and it never got softer either, he used several straps but finished off with the razor strop,  this was the first time that I had ever felt the razor strop, and I have a feeling it won't be my last either.

I saw many different kinds of play taking place at camp and a few of them sent chills up my spine, one was being strapped on the back by a very heavy strap, another was some strange hot irons that were being used, a little cbt action as well.

But, I think my favorite part of camp, is when I asked SirV to play, he agreed and we walked to the woodshed. I've been wanting to ask him since the first of camp, but decided to wait, wish I hadn't of waited but it was well worth it. I wish I could remember more of the session, but when your on a headtrip as much as I was, its hard to remember details. Since it was the first time that SirV and I had played together, he checked with me several times during the session to see if I was ok and if I wanted to continue, which I said Yes, Sir that I was fine and wanted to continue.  At one point, he stops the play completely and I was thinking I'm not done yet, but unknown to me, my "brother" was also going to be playing, I was so happy to be enjoying this time with him and his Sir, it was quite the honor.  After my "brother" was done with his first set, it was my turn again, I was scolded very briefly for not communicating properly with SirV about the restraints that were being used and how it wasn't very comfortable. So I stepped back into the stocks and we continued our session, with small reminders for me to keep my head down, after we were done, he allowed me to hug him, boy was that wonderful, and it felt good to hear him say that I had done good. I then sat on the bench behind us and watch my "brother" continue the session, when it was over with, we all sat down on the carpet and we were told when we were ready that we were to join SirV on the porch. We gathered our thoughts, redressed and went to the porch.

My last day of camp, I was up around 6:30 in the morning, got showered, then got dressed and then went down to the pool to get my tigger towel (before I got spanked again for leaving it down at the pool), I sat back and cried thinking of how much I was going to be miss everyone. I had already seen some people leave the camp, I tried to remain strong while saying goodbye to some, I wasn't really upset saying goodbye to the ones that I really hadn't gotten to know. But, when my "brother" left I cried, when pup left I cried, and on the day that I left I cried. Truthfully, it was the hardest to leave people that I got for know for months before I got to camp on chat and on instant messenger, such as Copper, Vern, SirV, but there were a few others that I hadn't chatted with that I got to know such as SirL, SirJ and SirP.  It was hard saying goodbye, but I had hope that it wouldn't take a year to get the chance tosee them again and talk.

No comments:

Post a Comment