Friday, July 9, 2010

Upset?

This is my blog and I'm going to use it, just to complain for a moment. It seems that I've caused quite a rift between 2 people and I'm rather tore up about it. I'm sorry that it happened, I'm sorry that I opened my big fat mouth about it. Especially since the one that I think I hurt the most is the one that I hope someday to call Sir, I already say Sir to him but I can imagine it meaning so much more.

I got to the point tonight, that I just couldn't hold it in anymore, I keep putting it into words, keep hiding behind my words. So, I know I didn't say it to his face, or even to his chat box, but instead once he logged off with me considering that he is upset with me. I completely came out and told him how I feel. On 2nd chance now wish I would of waited for camp to get to know him better, but seems that I learn more and more about him every time that we talk.

I guess my biggest question to ask is "Is the ready for another boy?" After all this am I possibly one that he is looking for? Should I petition him? I have so many questions, that I want answer for,. But, hopefully time will soon tell!

No comments:

Post a Comment