Sunday, July 11, 2010

Camp Red Tails!

I keep referring to camp red tails. Geez, I can't wait. I leave in only a few more short days. I'm actually flying into San Francisco, 2 days before camp starts. I wanted a full vacation away from my everyday life and decided to take it. I'm going to be going and being a tourist, staying in the Castro District. I found a place to stay with a guy that says his is a leatherman, has his own dungeon, pretty cool and its a lot cheaper than most of the hotels in the area.

On Thursday morning around 10, I'll be riding with a friend of mine that I feel that I've gotten close to over the past few weeks as we have talked, shared feeling and been 2 complete brats who have been bratting Doms. Not real smart on our part but ya know, you only live once and I guess this is my time to do it. Will I be blistered, have my ass tore up. God Yes, and I'm so looking forward to it as well. The drive up should be fun and interesting, we are stopping at a few different places, walmart, out to eat, etc.

Once we actually pull on to camp property let the fun begin, I've already decided on the outfit that I'm wearing to camp, I may get some strange looks from people on the way to camp, but I really don't care. I'm really expecting the whole experience to be fun and for some reason I think that I'll be stripped searched at registration. So many questions?

I know this has been a fun post, but on a more serious side, I finally get friends that I've been talking to online for awhile now. I get to put faces with their names. Hopefully, I will get the chance to have some time with the very few people that I use the term Sir with. One comes to mind more than the rest, but I'm not going to push my dreams too far and get my hopes up.

I'm going to leave this post with the words that I use in all of them!

Only time can tell!

No comments:

Post a Comment