Friday, July 9, 2010

For joey!

My friend joey posted his in his blog, he said send it by e-mail but I thought it would be more fun to post it on here. So here it goes!

1. WERE YOU NAMED AFTER ANYONE? Yes, My fathers first name is the same as mine, we have the same initials but a different middle name

2. WHEN WAS THE LAST TIME YOU CRIED? This afternoon

3. DO YOU LIKE YOUR HANDWRITING? No, I have never really like my handwriting

4. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE LUNCH MEAT? Pastrami

5. DO YOU HAVE KIDS? Nope and don't see any in the future

6. IF YOU WERE ANOTHER PERSON, WOULD YOU BE FRIENDS WITH YOU? I think I would, I'm a caring loving guy
7. DO YOU USE SARCASM A LOT? depends on the people and the situation

8. DO YOU STILL HAVE YOUR TONSILS? yep sure do

9. WOULD YOU BUNGEE JUMP? No, but does rappelling count?

10. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE CEREAL? Life

11. DO YOU UNTIE YOUR SHOES WHEN YOU TAKE THEM OFF?
The only shoes I own that have laces are my boots, so I do them!

12. DO YOU THINK YOU ARE STRONG? Physically Yes; Emotionally not so sure

13. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE ICE CREAM? Pistachio

14. WHAT IS THE FIRST THING YOU NOTICE ABOUT PEOPLE? how they carry themselves

15. RED OR PINK? Pink

16. WHAT IS THE LEAST FAVORITE THING ABOUT YOURSELF? My weight

17. WHO DO YOU MISS THE MOST? My sister, she lives on an Island in the Carribean

18. WHAT COLOR SHOES ARE YOU WEARING?Brown

19. WHAT WAS THE LAST THING YOU ATE? a burrito
20. WHAT ARE YOU LISTENING TO RIGHT NOW? The sound of the wall AC unit
21. IF YOU WERE A CRAYON, WHAT COLOR WOULD YOU BE? Green

22. FAVORITE SMELLS? Men, Sweat, fresh air in the morning, the grass after its just rained

24. WHO WAS THE LAST PERSON YOU TALKED TO ON THE PHONE? My Father

25. MOUNTAIN HIDEAWAY OR BEACH HOUSE? Beach house, love the water

26. FAVORITE SPORTS TO WATCH? Wrestling, Football, baseball
27. HAIR COLOR? Dark Brown

28. EYE COLOR? Blue

29. DO YOU WEAR CONTACTS? Nope, can't get them to stay in my eyes

30. FAVORITE FOOD? Pizza

31. SCARY MOVIES OR HAPPY ENDINGS? Happy Endings

32. LAST MOVIE YOU WATCHED? Hackers
33. WHAT COLOR SHIRT ARE YOU WEARING? Black with gray stripes

34. SUMMER OR WINTER? Winter, love the cold
35. HUGS OR KISSES? Love the smell of being wrapped up in a man's arms

36. FAVORITE DESSERT? It may sound strange, but I love warm Chocolate Chip Cookies

37. STRENGTH TRAINING OR CARDIO? Strength training bring on the weight

38. COMPUTER OR TELEVISION? Computer

39. WHAT BOOK ARE YOU READING NOW? I really don't read a lot

40. WHAT IS ON YOUR MOUSE PAD? a picture from white bay in Jost Van Dyke, BVI

42. FAVORITE SOUND? Cane swishing through the air

43. ROLLING STONES OR BEATLES? The Beatles

44. WHAT IS THE FARTHEST YOU HAVE BEEN FROM HOME? France

45. DO YOU HAVE A SPECIAL TALENT? my hitchhikers thumbs

46. WHERE WERE YOU BORN? Winterpark, Florida

47. WHERE ARE YOU LIVING NOW? Sedona

48. WHAT COLOR IS YOUR HOUSE? Greyish blue

49. WHAT COLOR IS YOUR CAR? Silver

50. DO YOU LIKE ANSWERING 50 QUESTIONS? nah, not really

No comments:

Post a Comment