Wednesday, July 21, 2010

Camp Red Tails, A Tigger tale! Part 1

Where to start, hmmm, well there are just so many things to tell about camp. One thing though, I will not use anyones real name while telling my tales.

So, I present to you, A Red Tails Story by Tigger!

I traveled from Arizona to San Francisco on Tuesday July 13. The flight wasn't bad, landed in much cooler temperatures. Took a shuttle to the place that I was staying the Castro District.  Great place to stay, would stay there again if the chance came up.

I spent Tuesday night, exploring the Castro since I've never been there before, went out to eat and then went out to Moby Dicks and The Edge, seems that the guys in the Castro are a little too nice too the new guy in town because I go pretty well drunk from people buying me drinks. I know I could of turned them down, but I guess I was just trying to be too nice, by 9 pm I was on the walk back to my room for the night. I passed out and woke up refreshed the next morning.

Wednesday morning, I got up, went down the street and had a cup of coffee with some crepes. I think took the trolley down to Fisherman's wharf, where I grabbed a banana shake and started walking around taking pictures. After awhile I decided to walk a little further and go visit Ghiradelli and get some chocolate. As I was walking around I came across a good deal to take a tour of the city, on the tour got to see lots of the awesome sights around San Francisco. I won't go into great details about the tour, but if you've been to San Francisco then you've seen the same sights. After, a long day, I took the trolley back to the Castro and met the guy that was giving me a ride to camp the next day. We went out to Harvey's for dinner and then went and walked around the castro for awhile before parting ways.

Thursday morning, I got up, made sure my stuff was packed and ready for when my ride was going to pick me up, I think walked down the street to Orphan Andys, for an Omelet with Spinach and feta cheese and a side of pancakes. Walking back full, I only had to wait until my ride called and came to pick me up. The guy that picked up is wonderful, I think we have become great friends of the past few weeks. The ride up to camp was fun, we stopped and had a bite to eat, then went to walmart and picked up "supplies" for camp (squirt guns, water balloons, water balls.) Once we got done shopping, I called ahead to make sure that registration was open and was told that it was, so we drove just a little further down the road and pulled on the dirt road where camp is held at, as we drove down towards The Woodshed (main play area), I love the way that the camp was laid out. As we exited his car, I knew that the fun was about to begin but boy, I had no idea what was in store for me.

As we approached the registration table, there sat or stood many of the men that I had talked to online, I knew some of them from pictures that I've seen in the past but it was so nice to finally have the chance to meet in person. After I signed the waiver form, I was pulled aside by SirJ, he told me to strip, I was taken a little aback by this but said Yes, Sir and started to do as he asked, I took off my shirt, put it to the side, then dropped my kilt, I then looked back up and said boots too? He said Yes, so I did as I was told, I was then told to assume different positions as I was looked over, I was then told to redress, and I did as I was told, just as I got completely dressed, I heard from the registration table, lets give this boy an idea of whats to come. So SirJ, went inside and came back with a leather paddle, made me grab on to a chair and gave me 10 good ones, my head was swimming and I was so excited to have camp start off on a high note. One strange thing though, Why was I the only one to be given a strip search?????

So, after registration, I was followed to my car by SirV and he helped me with my bags up the room that I was staying in, my room was in the main lodge up the stairs, I guess you could say it was actually like a camp, because I slept in a bunk bead, brought back childhood memories of  camp. After I got my room all setup, I took my ice cream Tigger down to meet everyone that was still hanging around on the porch. Truthfully, my mind is now getting a little fuzzy about what happened after this point on the particular day. I remember later on in the evening, some play was taking place, one of the campers was trying to avoid having a paddle taken by a Dom and so he dropped it out the door, well since I was trying to be an outstanding camper and keep out of trouble, I picked it up and held it for this camper, the Dom then asked for the paddle and the camper said he didn't know where it was and he really didn't cause I had it.  Once he started to get spanked and asked again where the paddle was, I decided to take it out of my pocket and hold it out so where the camper could find his paddle, well, I somehow got in trouble for doing this, I still don't understand what I  did to get spanked, but after he was done with the one camper, the Dom came over and decided that I had something to do with the disappearing paddle and decided to give me a taste of it as well, it just wasn't fair. So, I went to bed that night with a sore bottom, but not really knowing how sore I was to be in the days to come.

The following day started off well, I finally got to meet my "little brother" at least that I what I consider him. We had spent quite some time chatting and sending text messages back and forth. We hit it off from the start, we then had a great breakfast and coffee (the drink of champions!) The day before at registration the guy that I rode with (I'll call him s.) Well, S. had brought a note from home that was supposedly from his mom and dad, this not was handed to one of the men that run the camp, lets say MrC, in this note from s's parents it stated that he was NOT to be spanked and a good talking to was all that he needed to correct his behavior, well, true to the note, he was not spanked the night before. But instead he was going to be tried at Kangaroo Court the next day of whether the note was real or was it a forgery. I wish that s would of spoken up and told me what happens to defense attorneys at camp, but I wasn't told until I volunteered to be his counsel. Well to make a long story short, the trial didn't go very well nor did it take very long, a guilty verdict was handed down and we were summoned to the Judges desk to accept our punishment. Yes, thats right I said OUR punishment. The punishment was 2 strokes from every person that attended the court case for S and then I got half of what he got, so I got 1 stroke from each person there, there was a choice of 2 things that they could choose to use on us, either a paddle with holes in it or a strap, my bottom was black and blue by the time we were done. I decided to take it easy the rest of the afternoon, the only play that I did on that day was being flogged and strapped on the back by L.

Hopefully I can remember the rest, I know there are bits and pieces to share but I'm hoping that I can remember from day to day, just bear with me

No comments:

Post a Comment